Forest Procreate Brush
What you get:
1 Forest Procreate Brush
This brush has a nice grainy texture. The size increases with more pressure and the opacity decreases slightly with less pressure.
What you need:
- Apple iPad with OS 10
- Apple Pencil or similar stylus
- Procreate App (found on the Apple App store)
- Add brush to cart and enter your email at check out.
- Once the purchase is complete, you will receive an email that includes the downloadable file.
- You can download the brush to dropbox or drive if you would like. OR you can save it directly to your iPad files.
- You will then open dropbox/drive, click the file, and click copy the brush to Procreate
- Open Procreate, click the brush icon, go to the imported section and there your brush will be!
(You may know another way to copy brushes to Procreate. you can find tutorials on Youtube)
-These brushes ONLY work with Procreate and the iPad. It is recommended your iOS is up to date and you're using the latest Procreate app. It is also recommended you use the Apple Pencil -other styluses may work, but this can’t be guaranteed.
-If you accidentally change the settings of the brush, you can click the rest button to adjust it to our original settings.
-This an instant download digital product and no refunds are permitted.
-All brushes have been custom made by Sara Gamayunov, LLC
-File sharing or claiming brush files as your own is not permitted.
If you experience any troubles downloading this brush, please reach out to me through my contact page.